Shape Divider - Style waves_pattern
Frequently Asked Questions
What is your return check policy?
There is a $30.00 returned check charge for any checks returned by the bank.
is theRE a registration fee?
Yes, there is a $30 registration fee, payable when you register for a session.
WHAT ARE YOUR ATTENDANCE & TARDINESS POLICIES?
Attendance is crucial to a dancers development and skill level. Please arrive 5-10 minutes early for preparation and stretching. Tardiness is not tolerated. If a student is more than 15 minutes late, that student will sit and observe class. Please notify the studio if your dancer is unable to attend their scheduled class. There are no refunds on missed classes; however, we do include additional rehearsals and classes during the summer. If a dancer is absent 3 or more classes within 2 months before a performance, she or he may not perform in the performance/recital.
ARE FOOD & drink allowed in the studio?
We aspire to keep Sole Intensity Dance Academy a CLEAN and family-friendly environment. No gum or food allowed in the studio. Dance bags, water bottles, and phones should be placed in cubbies when attending class.
Are parents allowed to sit & watch class?
Due to student distraction, we request that parents do not enter the studio while classes are in session. You may enter the studio in the last 5 minutes of class. We will also have parent observation classes throughout the year.
How does the studio communicate important announcements?
Through email. PLEASE make sure the studio has a current email address for you and that you CHECK your email regularly! :-)
Is there required attire for class?
WHAT HAPPENS IF WE NEED TO WITHDRAW FROM CLASSES?
In the event of a withdrawal, please notify Sole Intensity Dance Academy by filling out a withdrawal form 30 days prior. This will avoid being charged for the following month.
DO YOU OFFER ANY DISCOUNTS?
Yes, we offer 10% off of two classes a week or more for Military, Police, Fire Department, and Families registering 2 siblings or more (discounts cannot be combined with other promotions).
HOW DO TUITION PAYMENTS WORK?
Monthly membership / tuition payments are due the 1st of every month, including months with 5 weeks, holidays, recitals, rehearsals. We don’t charge for additional classes during these months. After the 7th of the month, a late charge of $15 will be charged. If an account reaches 30 days past due, services will be discontinued. Tuition is non-refundable.
WHAT ARE YOUR DROP-OFF & PICK-UP POLICIES?
We are always concerned about the safety of our students. We are unable to watch students in front of the studio. It works best for everyone if you drop off and pick up on time. If you are late, we will ask them to wait inside. We recommend that parents come INSIDE to pick up students.
*DO YOU HAVE SPECIFIC COVID-19 PROTOCOLS?
- Masks: Parents, students and staff must wear masks the entire duration. This includes entering the studio, in class, exiting the studio.
- Temperature Checks: All members entering the studio must have their temperature recorded upon entry.
- Sanitation: It’s imperative that students use hand sanitizer before class and after class as they exit the studio. We supply hand sanitizer throughout the studio.
- Social Distancing: Dancers are required to stay 6ft apart for the duration of class. We have placed markers on the dance floor. Students will warm up and dance in these indicated spots. Sole Intensity teachers and staff are dedicated to keeping our families safe during these uncertain times.
- Cleaning: We use disinfectant cleaners between each class. Sole Intensity staff will wipe down the ballet barre, floors, equipment and door handles.
- Travel / illness: If you or your dancer has traveled in the last 7 days, have symptoms of being ill, or are running a fever, please stay home.
- Observers: Dancers ages 3-6 may be accompanied by one parent at the time of drop off and pick up. If your dancer is ages 7 and up you cannot walk them in or out of the studio.
- Beverages: We are unable to supply water at this time. All students must bring their own water to class. Food is not allowed in the studio.
Looking for information in our Dress Code policies? Click the button below...