Shape Divider - Style waves_pattern
Frequently Asked Questions
What is your return check policy?
There is a $30.00 returned check charge for any checks returned by the bank.
is theRE a registration fee?
Yes, there is a $30 registration fee, payable when you register for a session.
WHAT ARE YOUR ATTENDANCE & TARDINESS POLICIES?
Attendance is crucial to a dancers development and skill level. Please arrive 5-10 minutes early for preparation and stretching. Tardiness is not tolerated. If a student is more than 15 minutes late, that student will sit and observe class. Please notify the studio if your dancer is unable to attend their scheduled class. There are no refunds on missed classes; however, we do include additional rehearsals and classes during the summer. If a dancer is absent 3 or more classes within 2 months before a performance, she or he may not perform in the performance/recital.
ARE FOOD & drink allowed in the studio?
We aspire to keep Sole Intensity Dance Academy a CLEAN and family-friendly environment. No gum or food allowed in the studio. Dance bags, water bottles, and phones should be placed in cubbies when attending class.
Are parents allowed to sit & watch class?
Due to student distraction, we request that parents do not enter the studio while classes are in session. You may enter the studio in the last 5 minutes of class. We will also have parent observation classes throughout the year.
How does the studio communicate important announcements?
Through email. PLEASE make sure the studio has a current email address for you and that you CHECK your email regularly! :-)
Is there required attire for class?
WHAT HAPPENS IF WE NEED TO WITHDRAW FROM CLASSES?
In the event of a withdrawal please notify Sole Intensity Dance Academy by filling out a withdrawal form 30 days prior. This will avoid being charged for the following month.
DO YOU OFFER ANY DISCOUNTS?
Yes, we offer 10% off of two classes a week or more for Military, Police, Fire Department, and Families of 3 or more.
HOW DO TUITION PAYMENTS WORK?
Payments are divided into monthly installments and due the 1st of every month. Including months with 5 weeks, holidays, recitals, rehearsals. We don’t charge for additional classes during these months. After the 7th of the month, a late charge of $15 will be charged. If an account reaches 30 days past due, services will be discontinued. Tuition is non-refundable.
WHAT ARE YOUR DROP-OFF & PICK-UP POLICIES?
We are always concerned about the safety of our students. We are unable to watch students in front of the studio. It works best for everyone if you drop off and pick up on time. If you are late, we will ask them to wait inside. We recommend that parents come INSIDE to pick up students.
Required Attire for Classes
All dancers are required to have a nude leotard and black jazz pants, plus the following:
MINIS & BALLET I - Required Attire...
- Girls: Lavender leotard, pink ballet tights, pink ballet slippers. Hair should be pulled back and up (in a bun if it is long).
- Boys: White t-shirt, black tights or biker pants, black ballet slippers.
BALLET II & III - REQUIRED ATTIRE...
- Girls: Purple leotard, pink ballet tights, pink ballet slippers. Hair should be pulled back and up (in a bun if it is long).
- Boys: White t-shirt, black tights or biker pants, and black ballet slippers
JAZZ / HIP-HOP - REQUIRED ATTIRE...
- Girls: Lavender or Purple leotard, black jazz pant or dance Capri, black jazz shoes and black knee pads. Hair should be pulled back and up (in a bun if it is long).
- Boys: Black jazz pants, gray or white T-shirt, black jazz shoes.
TAP - REQUIRED ATTIRE...
- Girls ages 4-9: Lavender leotard, black Capri dance pants and black tap shoes. Hair should be pulled back and up (in a bun if it is long).
- Girls ages 10 and up: Purple leotard, black Capri dance pants and black tap shoes. Hair should be pulled back and up (in a bun if it is long).
- Boys: Black jazz pants, gray or white T-shirt, black tap shoes.
Scroll to top of page for other frequently asked questions...